Yes, it’s already been a year since we opened the doors at The Drum Smith. To celebrate, we’re having a HUGE sale the entire month of June. Unbeatable deals on everything in the store. (Unbeatable – ha, ha – get it?)
· Gambler’s sale on all drum sets (new AND used). Every week in June, we’ll be lowering the price of every drum set in the store. What’s the gamble? You can buy now, or wait a week for a better price and gamble that no one else bought it before you. Prices start below “MAP” (Minimum Advertised Price), and go down from there. Most end up at well over half off by the end of June.
· All new cymbals HALF OFF list price! ZILDJIAN PAISTE WUHAN! On top of that, we’ve discounted the used cymbals beyond stupid.
· All new double pedals – Tama, Mapex, Gibraltar, Cannon HALF PRICE. Starting from $99!
· Dead Stock Drum-heads. We have piles & piles (and miles & miles) of dead-stock drum-heads – call it the unhappy marriage of special orders gone awry, ordering mistakes, and plan-old bad ideas. Fifty cents/inch. So a typical snare head is only $7! (for example)
That’s right, you heard right! Half price on all new in-stock cymbals, sticks, and heads!! We had to hide the sharp objects from our account to get away with this, and we hate rules as much as the next drummer, but the bean-counter insisted on a few:
· Half price discount is off of Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price (MSRP) or “list” price.
· New in-stock product only (no used, no special-order)
· No lay-away, unless paid in full.
· Floor rugs, lighting fixtures, slat-wall hooks, and Left-hand Larry are not for sale.